Monday, April 17, 2006
Signs of Spring
I have to say, as much as I don't like the mud, I really enjoy Spring! I think it's because winter is finally over. Living in Margaree however, I still feel we could get snow at any moment. I always listen for the "peepers" around this time of year, and we have heard them the last few nights. Saturday was the first night I heard them, they were still pretty quiet. I was just outside (in the pouring rain) for a few minutes and they peepers are now out in full force! I have also noticed the last few days that the grass is really getting green. We have had lots of rain in the last week, and it seems like every day there is a difference. It's nice to see everything starting to brighten up......I can't wait for summer! Oh yeah, and the flowers are starting to bloom outside the window. The funny thing is that we only moved in here in September, so I had no idea there were even flowers under the window...what a great surprise! Hope you are enjoying the signs of spring wherever you are, I know I'm enjoying them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's neat that you have flowers you didn't know about!
It's been raining here for days, so I'm thinking these April showers will bring lots of May flowers!
Post a Comment