Here are a few pics of the big day.
This is a picture of Kaye and Libbey after Libbey helped Kaye
blow out the candles (there were only 2, not 80)

Here's one of Adam. He wore his new outfit that Jonathan picked out for him. There was a white shirt underneath it, but it got pretty hot in there with all those people!

This was the beautiful sunset at the end of the party. We were all out taking pictures. The picture doesn't really do it justice. I have to say it was one of the nicest sunsets I've seen in a really long time.

4 comments:
What nice pictures! Happy Birthday (a few days late) to Kaye! Libbey & Adam are too cute!
Have a good Easter weekend!
Wow, beautiful pictures Kelly! The kiddies are so cute, and nice pick on the outfit Jonathan.
Happy Birthday to a very special lady! The pictures are lovely. We also saw the sunset that evening. It was beautiful! Hope you have a great Easter!
The MacDonald Family.
Those kids are sooo cute. I could eat Adam up. I love when babies smile with there whole selves.
so fun.
Post a Comment