Well, we just found out that Jonathan will be heading back to Alberta for a month. They spent 10 weeks in Edmonton last summer building a house for a guy from Margaree and his family. They didn't get the house finished, but the plan was that it would be finished over the winter. It turns out that the house still isn't finished so.....Jonathan and Luke are heading back to Edmonton on May 27th to work toward finishing the house. One good thing is that this time they booked return tickets so I know he will only be gone for a month (last time the return date was up in the air and it kept getting closer and closer to our wedding!!!) So I will be moving out of our little house by myself (thank goodness for family and friends!) We still don't know where we're going, I'll go to mom and dad's for a bit!
I'll update more when I know more!
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Kelly!
I have been thinking about you guys & praying (mainly selfishly that you stay in CB!hehe) I am happy to hear that Jonathan will only be away for a month! I was scared when I seen Alberta Bound as your title! Haha
I trust God will lead you both to where you are supposed to be...let me know if there is anything we can do to help make your move easier. (P.S. I still have your dad's edging tool...and the kitchen is officially done!) Thanks for all of your help, hope to chat soon! Cheryl
Ah, the long distance...never fun, but sometimes necessary. Like Cheryl said, God will lead you guys.
I guess you don't know if you'll be in Margaree around June 24th? We're planning on going to Cassandra's wedding...
Anyway, I'll talk to you soon!!
Wow! You're right, at least you know when he's getting back this time. You can always come to Dartmouth for a visit, too!!
Hey Kelly & Jono!
THis is Kent. I have to clarify that because it's usually Giselle making the posts. Anyways, have Jono give me a call when he's in AB. (403) 998-2440. If he's in Calgary any time, I'd like to get together with him.
Do you guys think you'll be leaving Margaree? You know you could both come out here for a couple years to experience the wild west!! We would love to have ya's around. Jono could make a fortune in his trade if he came to Calgary!! They're paying BIG $ for carpenters out here now. Now all of the peeps still in CB are gonna be mad at me for trying to steal you guys away:o)
take care,
Kent
hhehee. YES, listen to kent!! Out west is where it's at! :) We've got beef AND oil, what more could you ask for?
Post a Comment