Winter has arrived!
WOW!! It has felt like spring around here for the last few weeks, but yesterday winter hit with a bang!!! We got over a foot of snow in about 12 hours. It is a beautiful winter day here today. Around -3 and everything is white and clean looking. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Kelly,
The snow has returned! We need to chat soon...it's been a while!
Man oh man! SNOW!! We had so much rain & wind last night some of the siding came off our house! I don't know which is worse....
oooooooo..... I'm not a fan of snow! Calgary doesn't get much snow or rain (yay) but it is cocoold here today. brr, I bet margaree gets dumped on. I guess it's good for sleddin'! ;)
It's been a strange January, that's for sure. I bet it looks pretty, even if driving's not so great!
Snow...yes we seem to have it floating through our air quite often. The good thing about it is its more like the snow in a snow globe in a childs hand, its always in the air but never stays on the ground! Although we wish we could have a huge wet snowfall so we could try out our backyard sledding hill! Its 12 degrees here today...so no such luck!
Post a Comment