
This is the first post of our blog. I'm excited to be able to share some of the things going on in out lives. We are currently living in beautiful Margaree. We're enjoying our first winter together. We haven't had too much "wintery weather" yet. But I don't think we'll be that lucky all winter!
We just enjoyed our first Christmas together. I'll post some of our pictures from Christmas and the last few weeks. It's been a busy but exciting month!
I will try to keep the blog up to date, and post regularly!
5 comments:
Cute picture of you guys! I'm pumped that you're starting up a blog!!! Keep up the good work :)
This is my second comment, actually. Didn't like the first one, hey? Just kidding! These things take a while to get used to! Looking good! Can't wait for more.
Hello Jonathan & Kelly!
The blog is looking good! I am looking forward to seeing more pics...and hopefully seeing you both "in person" soon too!
Congrad on being a married couple. It's been yrs since i've seen either of you and i wish you all the best in your marriage, future and with this blog. Happy belated christmas and new yr and all the best in 2006.
Stephanie (Rudderham) Seaboyer
Post a Comment