Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I know it has been a while since my last post, so I figured I should add something new! Life has been pretty quiet in Margaree so I don't have a whole lot to add. We're expecting 60 cm of snow in the next 24 hours, so that should be interesting. I'm hoping that we actually get it, and it's not one of those storms they predict and we never get!!! So if we get the whole 60 cm with high winds we could have an interesting night. I'll take some pictures and post them of us digging out (literally). Hope everyone enjoys the weather we're supposed to get!

2 comments:

The Barretts said...

60 cm's!!!!!! Wow..we totally missed the storm here. I was hoping for a snow day, but no such luck! Let me know how badly you got hit!

Mark & Cheryl said...

Hey Kelly,
The snow wasnt' so bad in Baddeck last night.....did you get a lot in Margaree?