Friday, January 06, 2006

I have discovered that the Library in Margaree Forks has highspeed wireless internet, so I am excited to be able to post pictures without wasting half my day!
Last week we had a visit from my brother and his family. Sean and Cynthia came as did Libbey and Adam. Libbey was very excited to show Jonathan and I how she can hold Adam (her new little brother) and was beside herself with excitement when her mother passed her a bottle and said she could feed him! Cynthia thinks this arrangement works for her too! Libbey is occupied and Adam is being fed! Here is a picture of Libbey feeding Adam for the first time!

4 comments:

The Barretts said...

Aww..too cute!! Cynthia is a smart woman :) You're blessed to have such a beautiful niece & nephew.

Mark & Cheryl said...

Libby is so cute!! I am sure she is a "big" help as the "big sister".

Unknown said...

What an adorable picture!!

K & G said...

Hi Kelly and Jonathan!! Nice to see you have a blog! We'll link yours to our page. Aww, what a cute little girl! She looks so proud to be holding her little brother. Take care u 2!:)