
We really enjoy travelling in the new SUV (I call it a "truck" but I've been informed it's not a truck, it's an SUV)
We're driving it to Edmonton, and we leave one week from today!! My brother Todd is also moving to Edmonton, so my parents had a "farewell" supper for us. Amanda and Jeff were able to stop by for a few minutes which was great. We were starting to think we wouldn't be able to get to see them. Libbey was at mom and dad's too, and she's not one to miss a photo op!

We were also to Jordan and Ruth Ingraham's wedding August 12th. The wedding was in Miramichi and was beautiful (although it did rain off and on all day) It was great to get to see some friends before we head out west. Jonathan and I ended up leading some square sets at the dance, that made for an interesting night!!!! Here's a picture of the happy couple.

As you can see the guys wore kilts. It was a very Scottish wedding. The bride looked beautiful. We had a great time both at the wedding, and the day before just exploring Miramichi.
We're off to PEI this weekend for Jonathan's brother Nelson's wedding. We're looking forward to this trip. It's going to be a very small wedding, on the beach so it should be a relaxing weekend.
I may not get to update again before we leave for Edmonton, so enjoy your next few weeks, and we'll post an update to let everyone know when we arrive. We're leaving here Wednesday August 23, and hope to be in Edmonton Sunday Aug 27 or possibly the next day, we'll just see how many hours we can spend in the car every day!
5 comments:
Hey, fun pics! Your new SUV looks really nice.
I still can't believe you're moving!! I'm excited/sad...excited for you guys..sad for me!
Oh, Jordan's wife is so pretty and he looks very happy! So sweet!
Great "SUV"! (I think I would call it a truck, too.)
Still can't believe you guys are really going...
Nice wedding pic of the new Ingrahams!
Thanks for the update! It was nice to see you guys while we were home. We'd love to hang out with you longer, so if you're passing through give us a call.
Thanks for the pic of Jordan's wedding-I can't believe he's married! I'm happy for him though, he looks happy!
Love the SUV-I wouldnt call it a truck either-sorry Kel! haha
Love ya, call us, Amanda
I love the Tribute....nice rig to travel across the country with!
It was great seeing you guys last night, we will miss you lots! I'll be thinking about you & praying for safe travels. I'll miss you in CB :( We will have to travel to Alberta to have a game of Rook soon!
Love & prayers, Cheryl
Post a Comment