Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pictures

Here are some pictures from the big sleep over! Here is Libbey all decked out for church. Check out the Strawberry Shrotcake purse!

This is Libbey and I on the skidoo. The poor child, she wouldn't get on with Jonathan for some reason so she wanted me to drive....Jonathan stood on the step and laughed at me trying to drive around the yard!


This is Adam (or "The Beast") He is almost 4 months old and has outgrown his bucket for the car. He still sits in it, but you can't buckle it so they had to get him a new car seat! He will soon weigh the same as Libbey!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! It makes me wish Danika and Shayla were within sleepover distance! I'll just have to adopt Naomi as my niece! I can't believe how grown up Libbey is. Wow!

Mark & Cheryl said...

Hi Kelly,
Sounds like a fun "girls' night"! Nice pics too...Libbey sure is growing up...and Adam sure is growing too!!! Enjoy the remainder of your march break.

Jeff and Amanda said...

Wow,Libbey is looking so much older. I can see both her parents in her! Very cute. As for Adam, I dont know who he looks like. HE is a big baby. Glad I dont have to carry him around! haha Sounds like you had tons of fun! Amanda

The Barretts said...

Toooo cute! I can't believe how big they are both getting! Libbey is looking so much older and mature :) I love the outfit & purse!