Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Libbey's Sleepover
Since our wedding, Libbey has been asking when she can come to Margaree for a sleepover. So I decided that since it's March Break and I'm off that last weekend would be a good time for her to come. So she came back to Margaree with us on Saturday afternoon (making sure that Jonathan stopped at Tim Horton's in Baddeck on the way through, she knew where it was too!!!) Jonathan had to go to Youth Group on Saturday night, so we had a "Girl's Party" as she called it. We made chocolate cake and watched Finding Nemo. It was a great night! Sunday we went to church, and she was so excited to go to Sunday School again. Even though our church is pretty casual she always wants to wear a dress when she goes, so she got all dressed up and away we went. We then spent the afternoon on the skidoo and sleding at Jonathan's parents. We went back to chruch on Sunday night...I think she thought we were crazy going to church twice in one day! Monday we went to play with some kids from church and Cynthia, Adam and Cynthia's parents came to get her on Monday afternoon. All in all it was a busy but fun weekend. For some reason it won't let me post pictures right now, I keep getting error messages, so I'll post some later on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment