Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! This post is a day late, his birthday was really yesterday! We celebrated on Saturday. We had Margaret and Tyler, Jeff, Sabrina and Isabella, my brother Todd, and the Fraser's (who we life with) over for supper. It was fun to see everyone together. We didn't do too much exciting, had a chili supper followed by chocolate cake.
An update on the basement...it's pretty well all painted, and the cabinets are up. The drawers are all in, and Jonathan is working on getting the cabinet doors up. The electrician is coming on Saturday to hook up all the lights and plugs! So we're starting to feel like the end is in sight!
We enjoyed our day off on Monday...Alberta celebrates Family Day the thrid Monday in February. We spent the day working in the basement!
We're starting to see longer days here in Edmonton, it's almost in the morning when we leave, and it's bright when we get home. They say spring is less than a month away...I'll believe it when I see it!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!!!
Miss you guys....all the best with the basement.
Happy Belated Bday Jonathan!
Happy Belated, Jonathan!
That's awesome that the basement is coming along so well.
I think I would like to have family day in Nova Scotia too!!
Happy Belated Birthday Jon. Miss you guys lots!
Ok. February 21 was the last day I posted too, but I updated today so...I would love to see what's going on with you guys...
UPDATE PLEASE!
time for an update, Mrs. Hart...
Post a Comment