Thursday, July 20, 2006

We're Moving!

Well......we've decided to take the plunge. While Jonathan was in Edmonton earlier this spring we decided that we'd both move to Edmonton! We're planning to go for a year, and we'll see after that. Jonathan will be working framing houses, and I'm not sure what I'll do just yet. It's looking like I won't be getting a position teaching, but you never know. So that's the exciting news in our lives. We're planning to leave in late August. We'll probably drive, but we haven't decided yet. I like the idea of seeing the country (on a quick trip!) So if anyone is planning a trip to Edmonton let us know. We'll have a place of our own hopefully a month or two after we get there. We're going to stay with friends for the first bit. Once we have our own place we'd love to have visitors!!!!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying this HOT summer weather! Enjoy it while it lasts, they're calling for rain the next few days!

6 comments:

The Barretts said...

I'm so excited for you guys, but I'll miss you too!!

The Chocolate Lady said...

wishing you all the best with the future and with moving, It can be a major pain in the butt....though i'm sure together things will work out ...best wishes.

stephanie seaboyer.

Jeff and Amanda said...

Big move ahead! I'm sure it will be a great experience for both of you though. IF you need a place to stay while passing through ON, give us a shout!
See ya soon, Amanda

K & G said...

Nice Move!! Jeff/Amanda...Sarah/Jamin...when you guys coming the AB? C'mon! All the cool kids are doing it!
Kelly/Jono: We'll have to get together when you guys get settled in!

kent

Mark & Cheryl said...

Hey Kelly & Jonathan! I am happy to hear that you have finalize your decision....you never know unless you try! Best of luck with the moving, & hope to see you soon. I'm in NFLD with Alana now, returning tomorrow (sunday)....talk to you soon :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe you're really going!
We hope to visit you when we go out this Fall!