Thursday, February 23, 2006

Jonathan's Birthday

Jonathan's Birthday was on Monday, but we had a party on Saturday night. Most of you haven't been to our house, but it's not very big. There were 10 of us and a baby here, so we were crowded, but had a great time. Jonathan's brother Nelson and his girlfriend Saskia were home from PEI for the weekend, so they were here. His parents Martha and Elmer came, and my family came from Sydney, Sean, Cynthia, Libbey, Adam and Dad. We had some steak and hamburgers, with a few salads and oven roasted potatoes. Needless to say I had over prepared and we had enough food for 20 people!
Here are a few pictures from Saturday night. It was a great time!



Libbey and Saskia had a great night!

Martha and Elmer (Jonathan's parents) enjoy some cake...yumm!!!

4 comments:

K & G said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan!!! That's so great that you got to spend time with family. It must be fun being the hostess!! :) All that food sounds yummmmmmm.....I think I'm hungry.

The Barretts said...

Hey Kelly! Nice pics...glad to hear that you guys had a good party for Jonathan!

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!! If I'm right, he's now a quarter of a century (and the same age as me!)

Libbey is getting soooo big! (and as cute as ever!)

Mark & Cheryl said...

Looks like good cake! mmm
Hope you had a great time, happy bday jonathan!!

Jeff and Amanda said...

Lots of family and food. Good old Cape Breton get together...I love it.
That food sounds yummy. Happy Birthday Jonathan!
Where are pictures of Adam?