I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, so I thought I'd write something quickly today. We went skiing on the weekend with the youth group from Margaree. When we left it didn't look like the skiing would be great, but it ended up to be a perfect day. We were on the hills all day, and then went to Don Cherry's for some food. Everyone came home in one piece, and the kids who had never been skiing before all had a great time.
We went to Sydney last weekend to visit Nathalia and her sister. Nathalia was an exchange student from Brazil last year and lived with my aunt and uncle. She came back for a visit (right now it's summer vacation in Brazil) and brought her younger sister who is learning English. They were here for the only snow storms we've had all winter, and have enjoyed playing in the snow.
Other than that there's not a whole lot new with us. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance!
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was a beautiful day on saturday....I spent the day in bed with my runny nose however!
Thanks for the creme brulee & fajitas on friday, you are one great cook!
Yay a posting. I shouldnt talk though...I'm not very good either. Good thing I have a husband who is better! Glad to hear you got a chance to go skiing. Its not a great year for it. For us to go skiing we'd have to cross the border and even then its not a huge hill. Maybe sometime! I'll be chatting with you soon, Amanda~
Hey, Kelly! Mmm...Don Cherry's...sounds like you guys had a great time! It doesn't look like I'll get any skiing in this year...oh well, no big loss for me :)
Sounds like you guys had a fun time!! I bet it was great to see the kids skiing for the first time. My (sorta) first time was last winter at Canadian Olympic Park in Calgary (it's pretty small!) but Kent was a great teacher so I made it down the hill a few times :) You guys should come skiing out here sometime... I'm sure you'd appreciate it more than me haaha.. take care!!!
Post a Comment