It's been a busy weekend. I came to Sydney on Friday and hung out with my family for the evening. I even got to see Libbey and Adam (my niece and nephew) for a few hours. On Saturday Cheryl and I went to the mall looking for some new summer clothes. We ended up spending hours in the mall trying stuff on, I didn't know I could still spend that much time in the Mayflower Mall! We went out to eat, and had a great "girl's afternoon". Margaret and Tyler came over to see Cheryl and Mark's new house and we decided to drop off a baby gift for Rick and Danielle at Rick's parents. We thought that Rick and Danielle were in Halifax, but figured we'd drop it off and they'd get it sometime. When we walked in the door at Les and Terri's we were surprised to see Rick and Danielle sitting there (along with lots of other family!!) So we ended up spending a few hours with everyone. It was great to all be together, and to meet Elliot! She is beautiful. Congrats Rick and Danielle on such a cute little girl
Sorry there aren't any pictures, I forgot the camera in Margaree.
All in all it was a busy weekend....1 week since Jonathan left, only 3 more until he gets home!
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds like you had a great weekend! Nice that you were able to hook up with Margaret & Tyler as well as the Carabins!
One week down, three to go!
Ah I love updates!
Nice that you got to see those two couples....and Elliot.
Hopefully we'll get to see them soon too!
Great seeing you on the weekend!
So I know you are busy visiting Jon...but....could we have an update? How was the surprize?
Hey Kelly.,....how was the trip? Any updates???
Ok, so your last post says "busy weekend" HELLO-what about your busy week away, in Edmonton? Update please!
Amanda~
Post a Comment